Why is E-Mail Marketing still so important?
The E-mail Marketing still a pretty powerful feature within the set of blocks forming a strategy. It is a very powerful tool to grow your business.
E-mail Marketing is the mass mailing of a commercial or informational email, with the aim of creating loyalty, trust and credibility of the brand.
It serves to keep customers loyal because its exposure to the brand is totally voluntary and at the same time offers more information: the brand, product and sector.
The company getresponse recently conducted a survey to find the answer to this question, and they have discovered:
- The most open emails have been sent between 08.00 and 09.00 or between 15.00 and 16.00.
- The emails that have shown the most clicks have been sent between 08.00 and 09.00 and between 15.00 and 20.00.
- The emails get their best results one hour after the sending . That is when it has already opened 23%. Twenty-four hours after the shipment the opening percentage is practically zero.
- According to the statistics the mass shipments are made either in the morning between 06.00 and 12.00, or in the afternoon between 18.00 and 24.00. Adjust your time according to data just offer! Why? Simply because the person who is behind a computer and has a work schedule at 11.00h is too busy with his tasks and does not have time to read at that time, later can forget it; If you receive it at 7:00 p.m. while working only until 6:00 p.m., it will be for the next day, but perhaps very low in the list of new emails … and you can not read it in the morning.
Most mailing tools such as Get Response or MailChimp offer you the possibility of scheduling by choosing the time zone . So you can schedule to leave at 08.00 for your customers from Australia, and at 08.00 for your customers in Europe. If you are going to use this option, you have to schedule at least 24 hours in advance.
H acer E-Mail Marketing has advantages. Why?
- Makes the ROI of marketing actions grow dramatically
- The tools that are used for e-mail marketing allow to follow accurately and in real time the results of a campaign
- It increases the credibility of the brand
- Of the 50% of people who receive commercial E-Mails, at least one makes one purchase a year.
Optimize your mailing for better results
- The title should be attractive, it should encourage its reading and increase the interest of the receiver in the brand so that it continues reading
- It should not contain very heavy images , but if an image would induce you to read more as well as the company logo on the top left
- Electronic newsletters should be optimized for mobile screens
- The contents should be short and concise, no need to roll up or say more than necessary
- It must be constant , for example send weekly or monthly bulletins. Sending several mails a week is not advisable as it decreases interest.
- The bulletins should link to the company’s website, and will always contain the social networking icons .
- Check your database and keep it constantly updated.
Do you frequently use Email Marketing? Do you know other advantages? Or do you have any advice to add?