Long-term relationships: The strategy that generates revenue
Establish long-term links with customers’ means among other skills-distinguish their needs, determine how to meet them, to design and develop relevant services continuous monitoring programs. To achieve these objectives, a company must reassess the client and perceive it as a single entity, as the ratio of business.
- It is the most important person in the company. Without customers there would be no business as the saying “The customer is not always right, but the reason for the business.”
- Not up to us; we depend on it. If we do not give it the attention it requires easily will go with whom the offer.
- Its part of our business; no external agent. Must be looked after as well as our staff, they are the best reference before our potential customers. If you take a good experience with us commentaries, like a bad one.
- He is a person that we are about their needs and demands; is our commitment to respond to them. Given what we offer is attractive to our customers we have to meet their needs, both as care products.
- Never a problem, but an opportunity to demonstrate our excellence. Each client is unique and special, we must treat them differently and learn the personalities of each client and businessman, this benefits our business so that we will address and respond to different patterns.
The customer perspective
The market introduction of the Internet puts the customer in a position of power, allowing him to meet a range of options and be more informed about products, services and competitive advantages. The customer realizes that the options proliferate, the awards and promotions are the order of the day and that competition or fidelity is just a click away. Consequently, their loyalty decreases. Thus, the survival of any company-in the competitive world of business actualize- depends on finding the secret to a customer needs it for a longer time.
By meeting their expectations and demands:
Comprehensive service: Turns out to be a benefit to any customer in the same logger can meet your needs.
Treatment with specialists: For customers and users it is useful to know with whom they deal. The more security we transmit customer will generate more confidence and relationship will benefit.
Contact customized: For more modern, technological or digitized is our product or service need to give that value as much personalized attention and customization of product according to the characteristics and needs of the client.
Experience and quality service: Guarantee and denote the experience and quality that a company has must be proud of mention and is working under standards established, accepted and granted.
How facilitate it?
- Promoting the internal organization of the company. Apparently, it might seem minor internal organization of our company. However, the purchasing companies sometime detect the structure that we may or not have. Adequate internal organization will enable us to provide good customer service, since the processes will be properly structured.
- Caring customer. We all like to have loyal and regular customers and this gives us strength and security in our businesses. The most important thing in a relationship with a customer is building trust, without it you cannot achieve a healthy communication, we must maintain and cultivate their good mood startling to anticipate in providing suggestions that add value to your company. The positive impact that we will achieve with this is that being trustworthy is considered to be a determining factor for establishing lasting relationships.
- Put in place of customer. Customer knowledge is vital to have a long-term relationship, because only in this way the company will be in the position to meet their current and future needs. We note that the customer bases its decisions on the level of intimacy that a company has with him, that is, waiting to be recognized by the treatment has been between a company really knows who is serving, you can get ahead It is placing their needs at an advantage over the competition and gradually becoming indispensable to the customer.
- Analyzing the customer base. Keeping customers is an art and requires constant dedication, once a company understands the needs of its customer base and establishes adequate monitoring in relation to them, the effort begins to be part of your nature.
As a result of the implementation of all the above points, we will increase the recurrence of existing customers.